Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life is sad...
Something not so good happened to two of my classmates,
I think they will definitely get better sooner, or later.
People tends regret after that failed to cherish something.

I didn't have enough sleeps for days already,
even since last Saturday.
I can't seen to sleep well at nigh too,
woke up in the middle of night and can't get back into my sleep.
Wonder what's wrong with my body beside the fact that
I could not get any fatter.
GET WELL SOON!

Went to Queensway with people together.
Wei Jie wanted to get a new pair of shoes so that he can
show off, somehow hope that J* will be interested in him.
Wei Min, wanted to get a some short so that he can attract
the attention of the girl that have the same birthday as him.
Bryan went there to walk walk, given people lots of tips!
He sound really auntie sometimes though.
The rest, nothing much to say about that.
"WE ARE ALL NICE PEOPLE!"

I went there to look for a new pair of shoes too.
But my budget is really limited,
I did not come from a wealthy family unlike someone.
$135 is the price of the shoes I wanted.
However, those Indian peoples all give my good discount.
Thus, the net price is about $94.
I will try to convince my parents on buying though I
will be paying half of the amount.
Everyone can be rich if they work hard and save money,
but I'm just the lazy kind of people.

SERIOUSLY, I found someone really cute though.
AND I don't want to name that lady out or I will be in
deep trouble.
She have a few features of that girl,
if you know who am I taking about...,
or I'm just interested in this kinds of female.

No comments: