and I found smth at vilasini's one.
Since i got nothing better to do, so...

Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quizzes

Lets101 - free online dating
Seriously, I don't know if its real or not.
hahahaha!
Strain my leg muscles and sprained both of my leg ankle
during Thursday Fencing training.
Not to mention that I injured myself on Tuesday's training too.
Wei Min is so lousy, or am I too good?
I trashed him 5-0 on the distancing game.
I feel proud of it though.
Look, he have martial art background, suppose to be better.
However, despite how many belts he has, still lose.
He may have sprained his ankle, but so am I.
and he still harm me also!
knew the ground is slippery didn't inform me.
Maybe he let water, but I won! THE END.
Quite happy with the life these days too.
not really sad though.
She got herself sick again, sad!
Almost every other time when I contacted her, she's sick!
Maybe is my fault eh? Should I don't contact her after all?
WHATEVER!
She's most probably enjoying herself with her guy.
Those feelings, I sealed them away.
Since the day she told me she's attached.
After that, I contacted her every other time through sms(s).
Due to something, I called her to meet up.
That's when I saw her, the sealed was then broken.
......
and they are fading away. MOST PROBABLY!
Got a new hair cut!
No comments:
Post a Comment