Monday, July 21, 2008

Why can't you trust women?
You can't trust anything that bleed for five days and survive!
LOL.

I saw the above screen on television at a pub, Crazy Elephant.
Why am I there?

A really busy weekend for me.

Saturday morning, woke up real early to meet dog.
Apparently, that's the 49th day that his dad passed away.
So, I need not explain the Chinese Tradition eh?
I accompanied him till afternoon, as I had something later.
Terrence had his birthday celebration brought forward.
He is my cousin(sisters)'s boyfriend.
We, everyone in my family, went for his party.
Too bad the rain kill some of the mood though.

Sunday, woke up really, really early!
Need to work, at Padang filed, for Nike Women Race.
5am plus me and Jun Hao reached the venue.
As expected, Wei Min said some things again.
The whole thing was fun!
Bags, and more bags!
Ladies shouted around for their's during collected.
Give us some headache though!

Went home to take a nap, woke up to do NA Drawing.
Then meet my CCA people for a farewell party for me...
No, for Derrick, our 1st choice coach.
Apparently, he is going off to somewhere for months.
I think its just a NPF(Ngee Ann Fencing) outing though.
Wei Min didn't come at first, but we manage to convince him to come.
There were reasons, but were left to be unsaid.
I had fun talking around with people my age.
They were surprised to know that I'm 19,
as I look younger and cuter though! LOL
Derrick's girlfriend side view resembles Felicia Chin,
we were discussing about it. Derrick ai seh!
After the having steamboat which the food weren't fresh,
we discussed for a long time before going to a pub.
Crazy Elephant.
Some were not old, so cannot drink.
Got 1 senior ordered White Russian, which is good though. Coffee Taste!
Wen Bing ordered Grasshopper, its just Pepper mint.
Wendy, Sex on the beach, Fruit Punch plus a bit alcohol.
Feel sad for Jian Bin and Kenneth as they both cannot drink.

Post the photos when I'm in the mood.
Till then

No comments: