Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's been a while, a long while, isn't it?
In another 2 months time and this post will be exactly one year since my last post.
Anyway, today mark my 1 year and 3 days into Navy service.

There's a lot of things on my mind recently...
Actually most of it is about one thing, love.
As usual, I will get back to it later.

Tell you all, Poh Han everything also know once you have taught him.
The only thing he suck in is love (woman)
-MS SUP ERIC LOW & PATRICK SOON

This I definitely agree, most people will agree to this too.

Work as been love and hate.
Not all people are the same... not much of understand.
Even breakfast push around and end up no breakfast for me. DAMN!
This pissed me off... seriously!

Okay, back to the love topic.
I think most of it is one sided.
I didn't take my chance and lose it as the result.
Yet after so long, I still care for her.
Those feelings switch on and off at times...
But recently it have been so strong...
I wished I could do something about it,
and yet I hesitated everything.

Poh Han, you're hopeless in love.
Yes I know, but I love her.
Love sometimes is about taking a step back.
But this time I do not want to, and I hesitated again.

WHAT the hell is wrong with me.
I can't focus... I'm

No comments: