I am wondering will Liverpool be able to beat Chelsea this Sunday?
I certainly hoping so... I will support Liverpool no matter what.
Liverpool went down to 0-1 at halftime to Naopli,
BUT Steven Gerrard was there to save the game again scoring a hat-trick.
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard
he'll pass the ball 40 yards
he's better than Frank Lampard
Steve Gerrard,
Gerrard
One man team, Liverpool. LOL!
Anyway, passed the first phrase of my course and I got posted to LST,
Landing Ship Tank.
Beside being really happy that I got posted there,
I really have no idea what to say and cannot say.
Just wish me best luck, if anyone coincidently drop by here.
Happy Deepavali to my indian friends, but I'm not sure I have one though!
:)
Thank you guys, my weekend break become extra long!
Friday, November 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment