Saturday, November 27, 2010

是你在盡頭等我


Guess I'm back here again.
Everything from now on is all up to yourself.
Owe time owe target, even studying.

I nearly commit a mistake... Mistake?
I don't know even if it was one?
She have a boyfriend and also, she's...
Yes the feeling is comfortable, and yes I'm attracted by her.
I have to put a stop to this.
And, I'm doing fine.

I was afraid to step out of my fear zone,
that has been affecting for years.
Thomas told me that if I don't ever step out of there,
I won't be able to get into a relationship.

Somehow, Miss Tang told me something assuring.
She said that I will be able to make the person I'm with comfortable
and a nice person to be with.
"Or something like that."

It kind of give me confident to move on! HAHAHA.

HIYMY Season 6 EP 2 (I love just love this part!)
Marshall: It's a good lie... like when we tell Ted he will meet the right girl and settle down
Ted: And I always find it reassuring.
Marshall: You will find her buddy.
Ted: You think so?
Marhsall: Yeah! (Hug Ted)
Ted: (Silly smile)

No comments: