If anyone of you havent watch Alice in Wonderland,
I strongly recommend you go watch the movie, its good.
I find that everything about the movie is just nice.
The story, the duration of the movie
and especially Johnny Depp!
Also, I would recommend Green Zone too!
Action plus that show not a good thing done by US.
One more movie is Cop Out.
Firstly, I would like to thank Mr Tang Jin Hoe for the treat.
Secondly, I hate that service staff at The Cathay for being so retarded.
Thirdly, Why Bruce Willis acted in this movie! So weird lah!
Lastly, I think Rashida Jones is gorgeous!
She played a small role in the movie, acted as Tracy Morgan's wife.
This kind of feeling of mine only last awhile..
"She won't be a threat."
The movie might give you a great laugh especially the opening of the movie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
with Hia and Zhang yesterday to check things out,
and to try whether i can find my objective there.
It's a disappointment as most of the things can be found online.
They also didn't offer the module(s) I wanted to study too.
I was thinking of listening to the hotel admin. talk,
but Hia and Zhang like don't want. So never mind loh!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, doesn't mean I'm skinny mean I'm unhealthy!
I might be even healthier than you!
Why did i say this?
I was out with Gino on Saturday night, slept lesser hours than him,
and I saw him lying on his bed, sick, at home.
It was funny, but somehow I'm proud of myself?
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment