Thank you Chan Chap Chee for the recommendation!
The player won't work for me,
so I have to watch it by another way.
I currently watching season 1 episode 13...
He likes you and you likes him. Just be together!
No! Episode 14 now!
After this I need to go to sleep already.
My sleeping timing is so f up this days!
I need to try to adjust back to the proper time
before job or I'll die!
Went to bed at 8am, but I got woke up by NOISES!
Number 1, the construction of the circle line 10 floors down.
Number 2, the renovation of the apartment 1 floor up!
Oh great! 12pm
I told Tisha about it through SMS, and she laughed at me.
...that's why you should sleep at the proper time instead.
Talking about SMS:
Useful and convenient. However!
It cannot convey the actual feeling and thoughts at times,
and like frequently lah!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment