A Love to Kill and The Snow Queen.
Its like the second time I watched the 2 dramas too.
All first time was on ch56 though.
I wanted to re-watch them for quite sometime already.
But I'm usually busy or playing dota.
Nowadays classmates didnt ask for dota,
so I stay up till morning watching episode after episode
The reviews of the dramas werent that good,
but I just like common thing between the 2 dramas,
the not happy ever after ending.
There are a few dramas with the ending like that too,
but i just forgotten about the tittles.

I am so crazy over her in the past.
HUGE FAN OF HER
But as time goes and life gets busier
the craziness goes off.
Awww... Please forgive me!
She's not that WOW kind of pretty! But I just like her!
I even change my laptop's wallpaper
from SNSD's Tiffany to her now. LOL
There was this scene in Snow Queen whereby
she charmed the oppositions during a basketball match.
SO GOD DAMN LOVELY!
I did hope she does that to me in the past!
She acted Hong Gil Dong and surprisingly,
Taeyeon sang one of the OST for the drama.
I didn't notice because I think I have forgotten about her.
I miss out on the drama due to dota-ing.
Should be watching it after my papers.
Ending of the Snow Queen.
Live, it is better to be alive
Some times alone, some times together -
It is all right even if we are not together all the time.
But I really miss you -- and I think of you.
What will I see when I open my eyes
Even though you are no longer here
Time stands still.
No comments:
Post a Comment