Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life after 2 years...

WARNING! The following below might make some people unhappy.

I don't like to pretend to be someone else..
This is me, like me, or just leave me alone.
Therefore, my first impression to people aren't good at all.

When I was small, I saw my cousin single handedly competed her group project.
She was really upset about the whole damn thing.
Upon seeing that, I realised that group work in school is a F*** up thing already.

I know that I'm not capable of doing great things.
I didn't turn up for meeting sometimes, didn't do my job well.
I will still try to get my job done.
But I just don't like to be push around,
especially when you can get the job done
and insisting on pushing it to me.


If I happen to get lucky and group with those SMART ones,
I will sure slack off.
Why?
When it comes to discussion,
they only discuss among themselves.
No matter what you said, the ideas and the suggestion,
they won't listen.
You will laugh your ass off when they used the idea you actually suggested,
and they claimed the credits.
So I will just do the tasks I'm given and SLACK.

If I happen to group with those not so hardworking,
I will have to start things going.
I will ask and discuss with my group mates to complete the project.
The End.

Everyone was ok with one another until the incident
that happened before the year 3,
which is the grouping for FYP.

It was started by some people,
who were afraid of being left out of the group or,
want to group with people who can do things well.

They started calling multiple people,
asking whether they want to group together for the project.
Upon hearing that,
people started to ask around regarding on the project and the grouping.

Finally,
the fuck up FYP grouping caused some people to be unhappy.
Some were left out, some don't even know what was going on.
Worst thing still,
some of the grouping changes again during the final day.

Usually, I don't go around choosing who to group with
when it comes to project work.
Its either people ask whether I want to group with them,
or I group with those being left out.

I heard from my seniors that even before year 3 starts,
you can see true colours of people.
Although I already know that lah.

They don't really like you, but they pretend to be.
Stories started to being said or make up behind your back,
and you still pretend nothing happens.

Some complained about being left out of the group.
Some complained about their current group members.

They were some complained to me about
being left out of the group and etc.

What about me then?
I am also being left one, so do you see me complaining?
Usually I am being left out because
I don't pretend and don't mix well with others


Currently, the newest thing I know is:
People help each other by "see face one".

Also some people, being selfish,
they don't want to lose out and
want the best for themselves.
Angry eh? What are you going to do about it?
That's life! Pretty fair right?

Strange, yet funny right?
After 2 years everything starts to change... has it?

No comments: