Monday, September 14, 2009

The KL-Ipoh trip... and so on.

Due to the trip, I'm afraid of chicken now.
I know we should all enjoy the food that is there...
But surely you won't want chicken in every meal right?
If you disagree,
please have KFC's chicky meal every meal then.

Anyway, for more information about the trip,
please go over to Wei Jie's blog.
He is somewhat a nice person to write the whole thing out.

Overall, the trip is not so bad...
Although there were weird things that happened,
its still nice to oversea with classmates.
Also, I uploaded the photos on facebook already.
Not much of faces though...

5 more weeks of holidays...
Minus away the upcoming 4D3N chalet ,
roughly about 4 weeks left.

What to do?
I'm thinking of learning how to play a guitar,
so I went to borrow from my friend.
Don't expect myself to learn that fast and do that well,
I'm not very good with music.
"Oh my god, I still need to change the guitar's strings..."

It is DEFINITELY not a good thing to seek advice(s)
from your uncle sometimes.

He gave me advices that I already knew,
and he told me his life journey that I'm not very interested in.
Later, he went around, not exactly around,
passed the wrong information to my sister!
My sister then, as you all would have guess so,
passed the wrong information to family members and relatives.
In the end, no one is very keen to listen to my explanation.
My another uncle wanted me to drink with him when he heard that.
Bringing out his collection of alcohols,
he expected me to like finish them with him.

In the end, I'm quite happy too.
Because they are still quite concern about me,
despite the fact that I don't talk much about some issues.

One thing for sure people, if I really got a girlfriend,
or some girl I really like, I would like you all know.
I'm definitely straight despite
ALL THE RUMORS AND JOKES AROUND!!!

I wouldn't want dad or grandmother to chop my head off.

In the mean time, please give me some peace please?
I know all of you are concerned,
but this kind of thing is fated and takes time.

Anyway, I'm feeling better already.
Thank you.

Things will work out somehow, don't worry (:

No comments: