Congratulation on my cousin on getting married last Sunday!
Now she went on a honeymoon with her husband, plus her dad and mom.
Her 2 younger sister could not cope with taking care of two children...
"Actually is we afraid that they cannot cope."
Therefore, my cute little niece is staying at my home for like 1 week.
And I have to wake up early in the morning daily, to bring her to her nanny.
Thus, lack of sleeping time for me! ):
It is actually not a bad thing though. (:
Seeing her grow up day by day, is a interesting experience.
Well, she "hah" at me when she's unhappy over something.
Sometimes want to slap me too, when I'm just observing her.
She grow up and develop a weird temper.
Busy with FYP this few days.
Been meeting up with group mates for discussions.
Hope that we can complete it somehow!
Saw lots of i know people in school these few days.
Those that I kind of expected to see,
those that I didn't actually want to see...
Well, life is just like that...
Never actually goes the way you want!
Anyway, I alright with life now! Quite happy (:
Went to have steam boat with my mentors at KH!
I still wondering when they are getting marry with their partners.
However, this time I was their main dish.
Also, Rene ended up getting a bundle of bananas for me!
I appreciated her kind intention, but things won't just work out like that.
"I have to finish them quickly cause they are going rotten soon."
Thank you! For being someone who understand me well!
Lastly, happy belated birthday to Wen Bing!
And...
Happy birthday to Bernice!
Congratulation of leaving another year of your girl-hood behind!
Its getting early, time to go to bed!
After a game of DOTA that is!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment