Didn't turn up for work today because, I'm not feeling well.
Although I've planned not to go to work today,
the plan did turn out quite out!
I called the number Miss Huang have gave us just in case we cannot go to work.
I heard from Vicky that when he called last Friday,
the person who answered his called was Ricky.
So I was like... While waiting for someone to pick up.
Well. Ricky did pick up the called.
After that he asked directly my called to Miss Huang instead.
How lucky!
Her voice, so sweet!
She gave me the sweetest goodbye, early in the morning!
However, my stomach is drying on me now.
I visited the toilet like 15minutes after every meal.
Hope I get better when I wake up tomorrow morning.
Or I would want to hear her voice again.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment