well, well...
Who would have thought Liverpool will beat Manchester United at Old Trafford?
Of course, some do!
I actually have doubt at first because I saw the starting line up.
LUCAS!
Oh my god!
He is Liverpool's best player of the season dood! -.-
After Torres have scored a vital goal,
I believe that they will go on and win the game!
YES! 1-4! LIVERPOOL!
Torres, Gerrard, Aurelio & Dossena scored.
They were some moments when Man United nearly scored.
However, Liverpool defended quite well.
They took their chances well and scored goals!
Too bad! Wei Jie!
I told you Man United need more luck already.
Don't sad! Still have chance to win the tittle.
You asked Ferguson to lose make EPL more exciting right?
Thank you so much dood!
We are all nice people!
However, I'm quite sad too.
I want to buy 1-2, 1-3, and 1-4.
Because I think Man United will sure scored de!
Hia...
Not my money again.
LOL! Chang Zhen don't believe me go buy 4-0.
Nice try la! Maybe when Gerrard and Torres injured then can.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment