Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'M SO UNLUCKY NOWADAYS!!!
The most tragic news that happened to me now is,
Ee Lin got a boyfriend already!
So what?

-I've been missing a bus daily before going to school.
-No matter how hard I tried,
the balls just don' enter the correct hole.
And the black ball enters the hole before the right time.
-Sore-Throat, Cough and stomach-ache(Occurs so often)!
-Had 2 rounds of Mahjiong, result was! LOST BADLY!

Seriously, I wonder what I had done to deserve all that?
I seriously been well behave these days.
I didn't flirt with girls, I didn't watch porn,
I didn't use too much unpleasant language,
I didn't kb people, especially Wei Min.

Well, life is sad.
Hope that by 12am later, a start of new week,
everything will be fine.

The other day I went to Orchard with dog.
Its a last minute thing, and I was after that I will
encounter someone I don't want to see.
Lucky, for that day, is safe for me.

Around the road junction at Cinne,
there was this cute lady ask me to do a survey for her.
Since she's cute, so why not?
We waiting to cross the road anyway.
I didn't out down my particulars, and dog pointed that out.
Then she asked, why didn't you put down your particulars.
I gave a sweet smile at her and said nothing.

Finish the survey, we cross the road.
WE FORGOT TO ASK FOR HER PHONE NUMBER!
Then I told dog something really cool?
Do you know why she asked for my particulars to be fill in?
She's definitely interested in me!
You know, she smile at me when our eyes first met.
Then, I told him a lot of stuffs.
He still not convince that she's interested in me.
Why? He said that she's interested in him instead.
Funny eh?

Seriously, she's the type that Bo Sheng will say, not bad leh.
Skinny, long hair, got a pretty face.
LOL.

I'm feeling better after few days of rest.
But the stomach-aches are a pain in my ass?
I can't seen to digest the food i ate.
If things don't get better, I need to look for missy already!

Glad that Ee Lin finally got a boyfriend.
I was afraid that she's going to become an old hag!
And by that time, I will have to fulfill something I've promised.
LUCKILY THOUGH!

Going to watch red cliff tomorrow!
I think its going to be a good movie.

No comments: