Thursday, July 10, 2008

I trying my best to get a GPA of at least 3.6 or,
I will have to say goodbye to some of my entertainments.

Wei Jie's and his team event was fun apparently.
I managed to hit those PEOPLE will balls!
I always wanted to do that! LOL!
But hitting Ronald was a real accident, I didn't mean to.

We were playing dodge ball.
My team can win, but some of them ACT CUTE lor.
Don't be like JS la!
Right after start of the match, he's out.
Sad, isn't is?
Can't blame him though.
I wanted to catch the ball Vicky threw,
but he put rotation effect on it.
Makes it difficult for me, and we lost.

I suppose to be the MVP, that's what that said.
However, I too lousy already.

I'm really tired!
Try to hang on for a game of dota....
but the program made fun of me.
I tried yesterday, and its alright.
Just now the FATAL ERROR thing come out, sad!

She looks really cute today.
That's when I was talking to him and
she put her head on the table and sleep.
Seriously, I mean nothing.
After back, she's back to that mean look again. LOL!

Fencing training tomorrow, Jian Bin not coming.
With him or without him around is the same anyway.
Seriously, I don't want to continue with the Cassandra thingy.

When you fall in love with a someone you shouldn't be,
that's when life is sad.

No comments: