Live everyday to the fullness,
as you might not know what will happen later, or tomorrow...
It was just yesterday that i went to my primary school teacher's wedding.
And today, i had to went to buddy's dad's wake.
He passed away today morning.
Had lots of fun yesterday with my primary school mates.
Some of them really change physically and mentally,
while some of them... eh!
"makes me wonder..."
Miss Lee, eh, Mrs Tan looks real gorgeous!
She has slim down since i last saw her few years ago.
Her smile is as sweet as always,
and she's finally married!
"That's what Ashley said!"
I never been to a wedding held in a church.
Its like a bit too long and complicated.
"Some of them agree with me though."
However, the atmosphere is great.
Had some catch up with them, photo takings,
and exchange of handphone numbers especially with the bride and the Mrs Goh(s).
One of the Mrs Goh(s), is really beautiful.
We called her Miss Wong in the past, but she's married without informing us though.
Almost all the male students like her though.
And yet today,
my buddy's dad passed away this morning.
"How ironic is this world."
He contacted me in the morning while i'm still half-awake.
I was really shocked, and felt really down later.
I went to his place sometimes and chat with his dad, his dad is a nice guy though sometimes what he said was really too much?
"I'm sorry."
I went to visit him last Monday as he was admin to hospital due to heart failure.
But i thought he will be alright, just like the last time.
Sigh, I don't know what to say.
Went to the wake just now with my family.
I saw his body, lying peacefully inside the coffin.
But the sight of him terrified me.
I went through a period of emotionless then, regain conscious.
Then I stay over there longer to accompany my friend.
He gave me a hat, a meaningful hat, his late dad bought for me during his trip to Guan Zhou.
Looking at the hat, I'm speechless yet again.
I left after quite a while quietly.
"Its a weird world, don't you know it?"
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment