seriously...
no matter how many times i watch the Korean drama, Snow Queen, i will definitely be left stone-ing during the show and after the show. the drama was so touching, and the actors and actress are so good. Sad eh?
"sometimes we walk together..."
"sometimes we walk alone..."
"but its ok, we need to walk alone sometimes."
THAT Wei Min, he started it all...
I told him about "that" seriously,
and he thinks that I'm joking.
And when he found out the truth,
he continue to have some fun though.
IN ORDER to make him don't feel lonely anymore,
I'm introducing him to pretty woman.
He might actually get one sooner, or later.
THEN, my friendly classmates thought im gaying with him.
Who started it, Chang Zhen, Bryan?
They sure can imagine...
SERIOUSLY! WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT!
Since they are friendly enough,
Im going to introduce more of them!
WE ARE ALL NICE PEOPLE!
(in our own definition though.)
ALSO I would like to thank Carrie,
for lending me her SOM notes to copy^^
"Purple is a royal color!"
Oh god! Van Tomiko's voice is so seductive.
I just hope that I'm older, or she can be younger.
but age doesn't really makes a different.
INFATUATION
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment