Thursday, May 13, 2010

Isn't she lovely?

Funny? Perhaps not!
Someone said to me,"Hi! You are very handsome!"
Normally, the answers back to that person are,
"Huh!?", "Thank you!" and etc.
I replied her,"You pak jiao ah?"

I know it was really rude of me to do that.
But is she really cock eye or something?
If she told me that I'm beautiful,
I might hug and say,"Thank you very much!"
However, that won't happen to me, of course.

Anyway, I'm sorry. To this someone
If I ever got the chance to see you again,
I will apologise to you, sincerely.

But that don't mean that I regretted what I've said though.



Hey Mr. You...
Looks like everyone hate someone very much.
Strange that I'm still the neutral party!

If I ever were to get into relationship with someone,
I will bloody hell make sure that my friends don't hate her.
Don't need to like, just don't hate her.

Since I consider that you still my friend,
and I don't care whether you still treat me as one,
I going to do what I think is right.

Goodbye

No comments: