Thursday, May 27, 2010

8 Days every week

Bryan mentioned that,
"Our 3 years of effort is equal to 30 seconds of glory."
I have received the paper so that I can tick "Diploma"
on a job application form next time.
Hey, it's a good news!

To my fellow ex classmates and people that I know in Ngee Ann Poly.
Please do not let me see you interview the same job as me in the future!
Other than that, all the best to you guys!

Now that How I Met Your Mother Season 5 have ended,
I hope season 6 come soon.
It's like the only English drama I have watched!
Barney is not a purple dinosaur, he is a good friend!

Anyway, since I'm not so sleepy yet.
I went to watch Down with love last episode just now.
Don't really want to comment on the drama's ending.

The party went quite well... except for the ending.
I was tired, didn't actually notice there's danger.
Well, bash happened again, right in front of my eyes.
The whole thing went through in slow motion,
I wanted to stop it, but I'm in no place to.
What to do? Help to clean up the mess after that.
I'm sorry for not able to do anything ):

It's funny that I'm dipsy again.
Thank god I didn't say anything strange... In fact!
I was hoping that I have said it/them. Too bad loh!

It's kind of sad to know that despite we went through so much,
we are still kind of minor compare to Henry Chen.
I was about to forgive you, but you screwed up.
I hope that you will grow up,
and you have to 2 women at home for you take care of.
I seriously hope you remember what he said to you.

No comments: