Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friends...

A big thank you to all that turn up on last Saturday.
Although it is not really an official birthday celebration,
I really grateful to all of you especially Sarah Seow.


Its really hard to please them...
Although you did so much for them,
they will still complain and unsatisfied with you.

Teach them and help them, they say you like very big fuck.
And if things go well, they will say that
they are just so zai even though you did so much.
Why is everyone so egoistic.
It's not funny, to me.


Frustrated with things, want to share your problems?
It is better that you keep them to yourself.
Cause its unlikely anyone would willing to help and will say,
"Why are you throwing your problems to me?"
I experience this, countless time.

Personally, I really don't like to categorise friends.
For example, best friends, close friends etc.
It's either you are my friend, or you just someone else.
That will be equal for my friends, if i have any.

Speaking of friends,
I have something to say to people whom I consider my friends.

Friend number 1:
I'm sorry if my mood swings.
I did notice I did, and I apologised.
Everyone have their own mistakes, don't you?
You the person that I try doing my best already.

I hope you have noticed, cause others don't.

Friend number 2:
Why I didn't categorise my friends is all cause of you.
You introduce him as your best friend while the two of us were there, so what am I? A stranger? Thanks ah!
Due to that, I don't catergorise friends anymore.
In terms of maintaining, you're the second.
You said that you will celebrate my birthday,
but where were you all these days?
You always mess things up, and I clear up for you.
Most of the people I know does that too...
I really don't know what to do with you!
You never grow up mentally!
Please be more responsible,
with your words and your actions.

I got a lot to say about you, but who gives a damn anyway?

Friend number 3:
Ever since you got a girlfriend... enough said.

I hope that you will manage to figure things out.

Friend number 4:
We know each other the longest,
and parted due to misunderstandings.
Everyone I know is standing by your side
despite the mistakes made by both of us!
I'm quite pissed with it seriously.
I'm always the one apologising, although you made those mistakes.

When are you going to apologise to me, I doubt that day will come.

Friend number 5:
A female.
I thankful for the belated birthday celebration.
We did the things I actually wanted to do with the girl I have feelings for on that day.
You make me feel better somehow!
We should meet up more occasionally with Friend number 1 or not.

Take care of yourself, things need to be let go.

Friend number 6:
I'm really sorry about what I had said when you were ill.
I did not mean that way, I SWEAR!
Sigh.

There are still others who are myfriends.
I'm lazy to type out, and you will know who you are :)
And friends number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
The number don't represent your rankings, thanks.

No comments: