Congratulation to myself on
living this ever turbulent life this long.
21 years have gone since I was born to this world.
I can sign the papers without parents' signature already.
"Lesser trouble for me of asking parents to sign."
Receive words from families and friends wishing me happy birthday.
I hereby thank you all of you for
taking time to wish me happy birthday.
Really appreciate all of them.
And this year is the year that so many people wishes me so far.
There's a long one from Chan Chap Chee,
there's a really short and simple one from Tang Ting Wai.
And also...
There's someone like Tisha who countdown to my birthday for me
because she misunderstand the 3days I posted on my facebook.
There's people like Bosheng, Weimin & Weijie who
went out with me on 7 April 2010 as my birthday celebration.
Anyway, a big thank you to all of you again!
I dream of someone SMS me something weird and
I was thinking of replying later.
However, when I check my inbox, it never existed.
Woken up by my brother,
"So good! Birthday got money to take sia."
The sum of money is my mother transfer to my bank account,
thus I won't get my money get deducted as it is less than $500.
Why can't my brother use his brain more and
why must I be woken up by such means.
If he have used his brain, he won't be my brother
Mother was really nice to cook mee sua for me, and my brother.
Lastly, I had dinner with my beloved family at Lavender.
PS:
Gino, you're not the last one to wish me happy birthday.
Please wake up your bloody idea.
Sherilyn Ang was the last one
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment