I should have been a sleep since a hour ago,
maybe perhaps dreaming of my dream girl right now!
Yet I'm still awake now.
Why? I said to someone...
I will SMS her to count down the days left
to her first O level paper at around 12am daily.
It's not really a promise or whatsoever!
But since I have said it, must well go along with it.
Lesson starts at 10am later...
I will go to bed in a while after I finish this post!
Reached school earlier than expected.
Traffic was smooth and I reached school at 7.20am!
Looking at the time, I knew that I was going to wait for Jia Jun.
"To exchange notes, save cost!"
Decided to have breakfast at Makan place.
In the end, I had breakfast with both CZ and WM.
As usual, briefing was short, got con-ed for wearing jeans.
Spent hours at Bukit Timah plaza before
coming for school for lecture at 1am.
It's was pretty much the same.
Oh well! That's all!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment