I got to start doing revision.
I got to start doing revision.
I got to start saving money.
I got to start saving money.
Two test papers, on 27 and 28 August.
The KL-Ipoh Trip, and the class chalet.
I can feel the pressure already... whatever la.
Anyway, I got a new spec which makes me look more nerdy! CONGRATULATION!
Henry will be very happy because he say girls on the street take notice of me more.
Maybe, why is such a tall guy with such a skinny guy.
Maybe, oh! An ah beng with his gin na!
Maybe, I think is my dress sense! I'm always so casual.
Maybe, I'm just more attractive than him, seriously.
Now I look more nerdy, hopefully girls take notice of you more when we go out next time.
Like HOPEFULLY AH!
I had a wonderful dinner on saturday night!
Thank you mum! (Gan ma)
Due to someone's absence, I had to eat his shared too.
After the dinner...
Fiona comment on my dress sense:
Why you dress so ah peng!?
In my mind...
"I used to dress quite nice la, but that was a few years back.
I wanted to tell her, I old le ma..."
But seeing someone dress also very CASUAL!
I replied her:
If that person dress up nicely when we are out next time,
I will definitely dress up damn nice! (:
I don't know why I just like to tease her ^^
I'm sorry, we are all nice people
I won't single handedly destroy the way things are going now just because of my own desire(s). I'm not that kind of selfish person, and I won't be that kind of selfish person.
I rather things just continue on this way...
peaceful and full of enjoyable!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment