Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mr. You

Why do you want to look for want this girl to be your girlfriend?

Is it because you're jealous that friends around you got girlfriend and you want one too?

Is it because you're just want to have like a honey moon feeling with just any girl?

Is it because she's the hottest girl in school/class and you want her for yourself?

Is it because of sex?

OR...

Is it because of you really love her and want to spend your life with her?

There are also some more examples that I didn't list out.

Anyway, this is something my friend shared with me.
He said his online gaming friend told him this kind of thing though!
HAHAH!

Also, my another friend introduce this GREAT song to me.
Click my tittle link to listen to the song.

This song is sang and wrote by this lady when she was 16-17...
Apparently, to reject a guy. ):

And lastly!
I entered a fencing competition!
I heard that competition have quite a lot of ZAI fencers.
So is like a GG case for me!
It is just for experience! HAHAH!
I'm still wondering why did I go sign up...

Oh well!
I better start doing some revision for the coming tests!

No comments: