Why do things have to turn out this way?
Even though I've foreseen those things could happen,
you just can't accept the fact that happened.
Things were no so great... BUSY!
Firstly, FYP!
Secondly, Floating Platform's Project.
Lastly, Ship Design's Project.
They are driving me crazy and busy!
You can't even play dota in peace now.
I will think of what to research while playing...
And I will end up doing nothing.
LOL!
After the semester break,
I suddenly have the passion to do well in Fencing.
I want to train, I want to get better,
and the main thing is, I enjoy Fencing. XD
So adding up!
I have to make time for Fencing trainings,
and research on my projects.
Looks like I won't be able to make use of the
"in a relationship with" function in Facebook.
Anyway, its doesn't matter also.
Whatever lah!
I don't have the time to relax properly already.
I should get serious, after so long of carefree-ing.
Its properly my last year of poly life in NP too.
"If things don't screw up..."
Enjoy the moments before its all over.
I'm glad that I'm in this same class with all this,
AI ZAI classmates!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment