Well! It might not be the truth...
But, who knows what will happen in the near future?
Anyway, my third year of poly life have just started.
So far, so good eh?
I quite please with the time table too.
Not too bad, I should say.
Also, I the charm!
Apparently, I keep on smiling while I sitting at my CCA booth.
Then, got this not too bad looking girl walk passed.
She stop somewhere in front of our booth, and I smiled at her.
I noticed her smiling back at me,
so I asked her whether she's interested in joining fencing.
She said okay though, but at least she shown a bit of interest.
I at least somewhat charming lor!
YEAH MAN! I used my charm of my day on her.
It worked out perfectly fine.
Hahah! I don't know why I getting exciting all over it though.
Because I'm charming eh? nah.
At least I managed to convince someone to join the club!
I wonder how many will stay behind!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment