Anyone have been to Sticky before?
Its located at the basement of Central.
This is the website by the way:
http://www.sticky.com.sg/
I went there to get some candies with Wei Na on Sunday.
She came to Chinatown so that I can pass her her logbook.
Monday, the beginning of attachment!
I boarded the crowded first train,
full of foreigners, mostly China people.
Then, I had this thought!
Is my life going to end up this way?
No pretties on board the train dood!
Next, train-ed down to CCK to meet Vicky.
CZ asked us to meet him there and drove us there.
He is a nice person!
What brighten up the day is,
the beauty of the office lady that brief us!
Alright, she is quite pretty.
BUT!!!!
Lunch was not filling, and the food not that good!
I suddenly Kim Heng because of the free lunch,
and the variety of foods I can choose from.
After lunch, all of us went to our own department.
Most of us were just stone-d till 4.15pm.
That's it! End of day 1 of attachment.
Day 2!
This time, I went there by public transport.
Alright, our supervisor brought us to the workshops.
"Did I mention that Jace group with me?
He must be really fortunate dood!
I think is unfortunate instead... LOL!"
JSL is really huge, if you compare it with Kim Heng that is.
After a hour of tour, we were left in the office, stone-d again.
Lunch was better this time!
We went to another canteen this time.
I had Malay's food, and didn't wait for the others to come.
I was really hungry that time.
I'm sorry people!
I will try to wait for all of you from now on.
After lunch, back in office to stone-d again.
Jace was having fun playing his psp,
while I took a really long nap,
until 4.15pm.
The end!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment