Since Thursday night dinner at McDonald's with my fencing people,
I didn't have a proper meal until the birthday party at KAP McDonald's, again.
So its like 20 hours later I had the same meal, at the same place.
Quite funny eh?
Anyway, its my buddy's younger sister birthday.
She decided to have her 16th birthday to be celebrated at a party at McDonald's.
Beats me why, but that's what she wanted though.
I can tell that she had a lot of fun, with her friends.
She received a lot of presents too,
I did bought her one together with Henry and Daryl.
"I won't go for someone's birthday party emptied handed XD"
AND! Thank god that the glasses door/window are thick enough!
"Because those girls can scream, man! XP"
Also, I can finally take a break already!
Since last week, I've been really busy with school, and my CCA!
I'm like not able to sleep for more than 5 hours,
and almost become a zombie like the one in Left 4 Death XP
Well, I'll be going to Clementi Sports Complex to cheer for my mates later!
Hope that will bring our NPF club to glory!
HAHAHAHA!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment