Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!! XD
and to think I actually update my blog on 25 Dec itself.

I actually got scolded by someone by wishing him "Merry Christmas".

12am sharp.
I sent him a sms, wishing him Merry Christmas.
He replied me, like i celebrate liddat..
I replied him, no need to celebrate also can.
He scoled me, F** yu understand.....
I thank him, Alright. Thank you.

I'm a nice person, eh? XP

I passed my time by gambling with my sister, her friend, and her boyfriend.
"Note the irony."
Mahjiong, of course, what else can we actually do.

Sitting by side of the square table,
Left side, my sister.
In front, my sister's boyfriend.
Right side, my sister's friend.

To me, they are just people who wan to pass the time because they got nothing better to do. and most probably they also knew that I have been a loser for the whole of this year already. Thus, I won't be a threat to them because they want to win some happy cash, eh?
"When it comes to gamble, I always lose, for this year that is."

Then to them, I'm the Santa Claus.
For the 2 hour plus I spent by the side of the table,
I only won twice, despite me trying to proof that I'm not Santa Claus.

I owed my sister, $6
I owed her boyfriend, $18.40
I owed her friend, $3

Total up, I gave away $27.40 just after 2 hour plus.
I'm really a Santa Claus, to them that is.

No matter how hard I tried to resist that fate, I failed.
Of course, I'm sad.
I felt so helpless seeing thus tiles made fun of me rounds after rounds.
Sigh.

25 Dec, supposed to be a happy occasion for most people.
If not happy occasion, a peaceful one that is.
Then for me, its been great!
I get to become a Santa Claus, man!
"Santa Claus is coming, tonight!"

I should have just ask my mother to give me and allowance,
hide myself at either starbucks or coffeebean,
order a drink,
and sit there to pass my time.

Well, no point think of it.
As a I had became a Santa Claus of 3 people already.

No comments: