Friday, November 14, 2008

I got some photos to upload though,
but I just too lazy.

Well. I'm alright already, I think.
After hearing what she thinks of me,
I seriously feel that its hard for me to
improve the relationship with the girl I fond of.

She said,"You're weird" and a lot of things
that I prefer to keep them as a secret.

And, its my first time, to chase a girl.
Obviously, I failed. haha!
That's why I had been emo-ing quite a lot.
However, I'm definitely alright now.

I would probably continue with the "make up" story with those guys made up.
Its fun, and it certainly kill silent off.

"Getting dump always makes a man stronger."
I remember I read it from somewhere though.
Now I'm stronger than yesterday!
[Get what I mean?]

And please do not make a joke out of this, people.
[Thank you]

No comments: