Monday, October 06, 2008

Alright man!

Liverpool, from 2 goals down against Man City,
scored 3 goals in the second half to seal the winner.
Great, isn't it?
Well, that's what tittle contenders do though.
Torres, you rocks!
Thank you so much Dirk Kuyt!

Finally, no more Kim Heng Group of Companies.
But I would like to thank those that thought me a lot of things.
Cheng Feng, Rene, Asman, Ahmad and Alyas.
Thank you all for sharing me with your work life experiences and knowledge.
William and the others.
Thank you all for keeping up with my bull shitting.
For those that I miss out,
I thank you all of you too.

Seriously, though its bored sometimes...
There's fun and interesting things happening daily.
I will miss those times.

Wei Min had uploaded those photos taken during our last day at the shipyard.
Go to his blog to view them.
I kind of lazy to upload them.

Class's chalet from Tuesday to Thursday.
Those who want to come please tell me.
All are invited!

No comments: