Alright! I'm feeling unlucky!
And what the hell man! I really unlucky nowadays.
I just don't understand though.
However, things will work work somehow!
What comes after the rain?
The sunlight that kills off darkness!
Yeap! (:
We are definitely all nice people.
Finally, a lecturer bring me/us back to secondary school.
Her way of teaching,
with a lot of hand gestures,
and stress on the cos and cosec etc,
are way too funny.
She said about understanding maths like onion
layer by layer.
Then Has said, but onion will make you cry.
At that point of TIME!
I had a mouthful water around my throat area.
I just can't Merlion those water out.
I just can't swallow those water in too.
I just can't control the laughter.
Seriously, I had a hard time back then.
Tears of joy streaming down my eyes, for a while.
And coughing with difficult.
Also, so much for Green Vision people.
I need to like write a report weekly.
That's awesome! yar right...
It is just like studying geography.
I quite alright with it,
I kind of develop interest of understand
the environment and ecosystem when I was young.
Thanks to my dad that watches
animal planet and discovery channel daily.
I got nothing better to do back then so I enjoy the programs with him.
We often discuss about them when they finishes.
I was still so cute and innocent back then.
But now, I'm just a nice person.
Laughs*
I suddenly sing out some lines from 我只在乎你 by 邓丽君.
I don't understand why either. VERY RANDOM!
Though its a very old song, but its good.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment