Monday, September 22, 2008

NOT to my surprise, Rene didn't come to work today.
She's been sick for the past few days already.
I bet she enjoyed her weekends,
before she paid visit to a doctor.

Wei Min has been talking a lot about someone today!
Make US wonder why though!
Maybe he is too high about her, most probably.

Asman, my boss, brought JJ and I to Tuas.
He sent a specialism for testing,
and we were there to collect the result.

Except that I'm car-sick during the journey there,
the way the people work there was interesting!
I would love to go there again, there are so much to learn!

Wei Na and the other guy coming to our shipyard tomorrow.
I can't remember his name!
I'm looking forward to them joining us!!

IS enrollment is tomorrow!
I still haven't decide on what to choose!
So many to choose from, yet only two.
Why not!? We get to go for different class weekly!
That would be great!

No comments: