I'm so sleepy now..
Didn't have much sleep since Saturday!
Then on Sunday, I need to wake up at 3am.
Give people morning calls, because of Swing KPE event.
Basically, its just people running through the tunnel.
I had quite a lot of fun too.
"My super positive, high & crazy attitude!"
Dog need to say to those people:
I'm sorry. My friend forgot to take his medication.
After the whole event that i nearly drive Carrie crazy,
we went down to meet my beloved Lance Corporal Chan.
We communicated, and discussed about our life.
Then, we finally decided to go down Golden Mile to have lunch.
As usual, Dog suddenly changed his mind again.
Leaving the Cat and Rat to have Thai food, like gay couple.
Trust me, the food there is good!
Though I hate the meat around the fish stomach area.
And I taste chicken feet for the first time.
Been quite "busy" and lazy these days.
Once back from work,
I don't have the motivation to do anything.
Life is so sad!
Need to fulfill the promise I made with someone,
and so it is goodbye...
Going to know my result for this semester soon.
Oh man!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment