Sunday, August 03, 2008

Woke up at 9am today, went to AMK.
Suppose to study once reach there but...
We had to wait for more people to come.
Wei Min arrived first.
Saw him queuing for ice coffee,
and observing girls and ladies.
Soon, AMK library ran out of rooms for
us to study.
Then, we waited for MORE people at MOS bunger.
When all arrived,
we decided to go to Bo Sheng's house to study
However, he convinced us to have a game of dota
at raider instead and my team lost.
Finally arrived at the BS's house,
study, crapping and watch television.
I managed to understand (not fully) about Fourier series.
I had funs studying with my classmates too.

Had this weird dream last night.
In my dream, I saw Wei Min.
"Damn gay right? I know la! DON'T KP HOR!"
If I remember correctly,
he is attached to a lady.
The lady is non other than the lady that has
the same birthday as him.
Same day, Same month and same year some more.
Enough said! I don't want get into trouble.
And I can't name her here also.
"Dear classmates! Please do not name her out here!"

Tisha, a cute girl my buddy introduced me to.
She reminds me of Lea, a girl that I used to have feelings for.
However, that doesn't me I'm interested in her.
We are all nice people...
I won't touch the girl that my buddy is interested in.
But I must admit that she's really cute.
I think she just treat my buddy like a good friend like that.
But I will still support my buddy! GO FOR HER!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I going to score full marks for CM test tomorrow!
I want to get an A for this module!
NO NEED CM TEACHER ALSO CAN SCORE WELL!
I try, maybe a B at most.

No comments: