oh. I forgot on something.
Under the Two guy situation,
I forgot to list down,
they were just friends.
And yup.
They were just friends.
Alright!
Continue...
Then Jin Hoe and me went to meet Henry at McDonald's.
Henry seriously is good at cocking.
Glad that he got the same wave length as me. LOL
Then we talked about her again,
to irritate him again.
Henry came, and he said hi to me.
Henry:
Hi! To the one who introduce himself as *her,
*Definitely can't name her out.
with a really girly voice that is.
(Jin Hoe called him before meeting up, I'm the one who talked.)
Momo:
Nice right? To think that I have such a beautiful voice!
Nice to meet you Henry! LOL.
Follow by some jokes, and then,
we saw this lady with a sad face,
entered McDonald's just in front of us.
Seriously, I felt bad after making random stories of her.
She stood beside a young good-looking man,
and looked at him with pitiful eyes...
Oh dear! I'm pregnant. Its all your fault.
Ask you to put on that rubber thing you don't want.
So what are we supposed to do now?
WHAT!? Its our first try and we are so unlucky(lucky*).
*Now I could marry her and be with her, day and night.
But, natural intercourse feels better.
You were singing beautiful opera.
PAUSE!
Once a teacher told me and yes, a teacher.
He was the discipline master of my secondary school^^
The number 1 thing a woman will like about a man is:
How you satisfy her on the four legged thing with a soft landing.
And how well you could make her sing a beautiful opera.
If I'm not wrong, money this 2nd or 3rd.
Men's hairstyle is definitely 4th though.
Never mind.
That's part of the story Henry and I cock out.
Seriously, I forgot what henry and I cock about later.
So, I just leave it here.
We were laughing, while cocking.
But Jin Hoe was just laughing,
he was a nice person... yar right!?
Then, he went to change air*.
*I guess you people know what is it.
Then Henry asked, where were we before meeting him.
I laugh out loud again after hearing that.
I told him about my god-like plan.
And this time, I'm her*.
*Yup. I put myself in her shoe or is it shoes?
I laugh for a while before I continue...
Walking towards two guys in front of me...
Oh! That's my dance senior and his friend.
How's I wish he wasn't here.
Then I tell that guy I like him.
Well! Henry said that too.
He said,"Actually I like his friend."
Then followed by some stuffs.
I think Jin Hoe would try to murder us
to keep our mouths shut that time.
I felt pretty bad, seriously.
Luckily I'm not in that kind of state.
We're all nice people, aren't we.
Well, you can curse me again though.
I so looking forward to later.
I going to zoo with my classmates.
Meeting them there at 10am,
I doubt I can reach there in time.
I going to feed the monkeys with bananas,
and I going to feed the tigers!
With the meats that I will be meeting him.
The tigers will love it!
I wonder are there cats there though.
Well, I going to sleep.
I'm really frustrated because of some
people that just blame their mistakes on others,
and they seriously are/were too much.
TOLERANCE!
Though I fark care for most of the time...
But at that point of time, I lost myself.
I'm sorry, to myself.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment