Wednesday, August 13, 2008

its been a while,
I'm just lazy to update my blog.

Currently preparing for written tests,
Naval Architecture and Strength of Materials.
I want to do well for the exams though!

But, I still can't find the mood to study.
What I had done so far...
Read up 20pages of NA notes.
SOM tutorial 2.
Still got a long way to go,
and time is like running out.

I NEED TO STUDY AND PRACTICE!
CONCENTRATE!

I think I'm bad to normal already.
For sometime, I had been overwhelmed by my emotions.
Seriously, I don't need to feel that way.
We're are nice people, aren't we?

All the best people! For your upcoming exams.
And, Thank you!

Ee Lin! You're the best!
You there when I'm in trouble, not like that Chap Chee.


Jin Hoe!
No much to about you!
LOL

and, a new friend Jin Hoe introduce to me
hints*

Tisha! I'm sorry too!
I was pretty sad that time but
you're willing to listen to my troubles.
although we know each other for a short period!

...
...
...
...
...

Oh. I remember something!
Curse you! HO BING RRU!
That's not funny!
YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SLIM DOWN!
YOU WILL NEVER GET TO GROW TALLER!
IF I CAN'T GET FATTER!
TRUST ME! YOU WON'T!
Asshole.

No comments: