Tuesday, July 29, 2008

got some photos to post.

Firstly!

Janice took this photo when we were busily preparing our I&E project.
She had so much fun with the things she doing that time.

PS:
Janice and Shu Jun!
Nice meeting you... All the best!

NEXT!

Chang Zhen's cheque of 5 cent only.
It was pretty funny when he showed it to us.
He said he is going to give it to anything who he owe 5 cent.

THEN!

This photo was taken quite a long time.
Some of my primary school mates and I went for
our teacher's wedding?
She's beautiful, isn't she?
I look pretty bonny compare with Ashley.

FOLLOW BY!

The batman's vehicle!
Please note that that belongs to batman,
but not The Dark Knight.
Took this photo I'm separated from my classmates.
They going to have steamboat, I miss out some funs?

FINALLY!

Wei Min strike this beautiful post!
He want to show someone how cute he is, I think!

So this is goodbye...

No comments: