I saw this as Ee Lin's blog.
So must well do it....
1. How long will you wait for someone you love?
- Depends!
2. What do you want to do now?
- Eat at some Japanese Restaurant.
3. What will you be doing at 6pm?
- I believe that I was stone-ing that time.
4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
- Hating is tiring, but yes.
5. Where do you wish to die?
- At an open field with beautiful scenery.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yar.
7. What impossible things you wish to do?
- Go back time.
8. Your darkest secret?
- My underground affair with Chap Chee. LOL.
9. Are you happy with your life now?
- I think is a yes.
10. What if your crush asked you out?
- I'm honored! We going out next weekend eh?
11. Describe your other half.
- He's a beauty!
12. What feelings do you hate the most?
- Helpless-ness!
13. What will you do if you fall in love w your best guy/girl friend
- Chap Chee! What to do? Tell Chong the truth?
14. What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?
- Ee Lin to date me out just to pass me a bottle of air from Australia.
15. The most important thing in your life.
- SLEEP & FREEDOM!
16. Who do you hope to always be there for you?
- Asking the obvious...
17. Do you find life meaningless?
- No. Life is sad and full of wonders.
18. Who do you love the most?
- My mother!
19. The craziest thing(s) you ever did.
- Slept with Chap Chee. LOL!
20. What's your greatest wish?
- To become a bit fatter.
21. Do u love ice cream?
- Of course!
The 8 person that I have tagged to do this quiz:
1. Anyone
2. who
3. is
4. bored
5. enough
6. to
7. do
8. this
I'm so bored...
I miss them already.
Why do they have to leave us like that?
We need them, to play dota...
Some of my classmates went to Genting for holiday.
I actually waste today doing almost nothing useful.
Mass conversation with people that don't know each other.
Although I know all of them, but they are a bit too quiet.
Not crazy enough.
I finally saw Bing Ru's mum shop's beauty.
She's quite a beauty, who give up love for money.
That's what Chap Chee said apparently.
Listen to almost all of Utada Hikaru's songs today.
I cannot compare her with my Van Tomiko!
"She just lose out... haha"
I search on youtube.com and...
found Hikki had actually sang with Smap.
They are really good.
Takuya Kimura look damn good though.
Tomorrow, I going to help my mum with her cleaning again.
My motive is to see my beauty goddess!
I miss the sight of her so much.
I miss her cute and friendly voice so much.
"I going to forget who I am already."
Its been months...
Mum said she had a hair cut...
and look really cute.
Seriously, I can't wait for tomorrow.
To Carrie:
I'm afraid that after I've seen her,
I forget about my wait and my queue number.
I will lose all my devotion!
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment