Secondary 1
Conduct: Good
He should learn to be more confident in dealing with matters. Success only comes about if he puts his mind to it
Secondary 2
Conduct: Good
He has managed to mix well with his peers his semester. The quality will stand him in good stead in later life. He needs to be more confident when interaction with others/
Secondary 3
Conduct: Good
Disappointing results! He needs to put in a lot of hardwork in his studies and be more attentive during lessons
Secondary 4
Conduct: Excellent
He needs to look into his time-management and study-skills in order to obtain better results. He must continue to persevere and work harder.
Secondary 4
Conduct: Good
He is a pleasant boy. He adapts well to changes and new expectations. More importantly, he has self-confidence and a good perception of himself.
Qns: Why are there 2 secondary 4 progress reports?
Ans: I repeated secondary 4 education.
Looking at the Remarks/Comments,
I laughed when reading them a while ago.
Its pretty funny because my conduct in school was "sad" case.
Most of the time I'm sleeping in lessons.
The times that I'm awake in school were:
(a)Recess/Lunch time! Food, food, FOOD!!!
(b)P.E. lessons! Its sports and fun time!
(c)Stand up in class! Teachers did that to prevent me from falling asleep. I don't think that really work anyway.
(d)Miss You(That's my favorite teacher's name) whack me(and other types or martial arts) to wake me up in class.
(e)Talk to Ee Lin during Miss Ang's class. The times were memorable.
(f)After school, either i go home rot or go out with cat, dog or pig.
I think my excellent conduct was due to me helping my handicapped friend with his difficulties in traveling around and buying food for him.
Other than that, i think sleeping can help students got excellent conduct.
Today, I had common test for Engineering Materials.
I don't think I can do well for the papers.
But I hope that I can pass it.
Tomorrow is EG2( Easy too)...
Actually, it is just additional mathematics+
I'm praying real hard already.
I finally went to salon and had colour on my hair.
Laughs*, my hair look very the weird!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment