Wednesday, October 17, 2007

it has been so long...

I'm so happy on Monday, cool!
saw this cute girl at the bus stop in the morning,
then again on my way to class, saw her again.
nevertheless, I thank...
my sight, the suggestion of chap,
and the hand of Jin Hoe.

I'm so "like-that-lot" on Tuesday, I'm Sorry!
once arrive at school, saw her again!
series of disasters happened to me and us.
saw her again on board the bus on the way home.
RAIN, why now!?

since i left something here.

two times, for two days.
if i get to see her yet again, definitely will be bored.
because the fate must have arranged something for me.
"they say if you get to meet someone 3 times on that day,
he/she is definitely yours."
yet that makes me wonder...

PLEASE HEAL THE CRACK IN MY LEFT WRIST!!!

No comments: