Oh, I think i'm in love with Park Eun Hye/ Pu En Hui..
the south korea actress, hahas..
she kinda resembles her, I mean her facial expressions..
izit her the one who i still couldn't forget..
kinda confuse, im not sure myself..
ping hui said tt actress kinda resembles her too..
finally got some1 agrees with me..
there's alot of meaning for love..
so in what way do i in love in Pu En Hui..
her acting, or something else..
or izit tt she resembles her, sigh..
I know tt she act in Da Chang Jin..
Now in Silence, Shen Qing Mi Ma..
which i'm currently watching..
but due to the search in net..
i found she act in quite alot of show..
after my O level, i gona watch Exhibition of Firework..
in tt new show, she really look like her..
when i first know her..
reminds me of beautiful memories..
i'm kinda lazy to post her pic, her data here..
so search her from the network ba..
my apologies!!
"i did nth to win her heart, but to break her heart"
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment