How do we know each other? A funny way i should say. I happened to have a crash on a girl i know in tuition center. That girl, is a best candidate for all the guys out there. Now, good friends. I didn't exactly jio her in the first time. I realise she's wasn't someone that i can enjoy the my life with. Eh, i shan't be talking about her. Ok, back to the topic!
Where was I? Oh! My first immature love introduce this innocent, cute-looking girl. I asked myself," Whats with her hair? Two ponytails? Secondary school already still like that? Oh my gosh!!" Listen to the order by my first love, i was asked to take real care of her. I donnt what's her motive that time but after thinking about it for days, "She want me to jio her." Before i realise her real motive, as i do not know what take care means, i decided to ka jiao her everday. My real intention was to keep her accompany, be sure to amke her smile at all times. Just as i thought we can be best friends of all, something happened!
I forgot what had happened between the two of us, we didnt talk to each other after the forgotten incident. I thought that me and her would spend the rest of our life in outram without a single word spoken to each other. I felt guilty and depressed but i wondered why sometimes.
Unfortunately, heaven dont go in the way i would want to. Secondary 4, thanks to miss ang, the mushroom, i got to sit with her. "Should i thank her? Nah!" In my heart, i was saying, " Oh god! Why cant you let me spend the rest of my outram life peaceful! Please protect me from all the harms! Including all the bites i going to get from her! Hamster are scary creatures!" My heart pumped faster each time i took a deep step. I said to myself, " Can anyone please kill me now!?" Finally, i reached my seat, took one quick look at her and sat down. In my mind, i was liked "Die le, die le, die le! If she happened to say anything, i will faint!" I kept my sight to the left as she was at my right, dont wish to have myself kill my such little mistake.
Days passes by, i do not remember when did we communicate also? We just like talk and talk, from craps to secrets. The class thought that i had fallen in love with her but too bad, not her. That time, I liked a indonesian girl. Well, she asked me to give up but i did not pay attention to her that time. Love is Blinded! Now, my goal is to become a monk when i reach 40. If i happened to get a girlfriend or finally a wife, i will cross out that goal. Should i add on anything here? Dont think so! Haha! She found her guy, i'm happy for her! Thats the end of the outram life. I failed my O level! Well, she of course passed la! She in sp, i'm in outram, sad!
Now, we're still in contact with each other. So, is that call real friendship? Of course it is! I feel so honour! Haha! Jealous right? Haha! No offence, people! I will like to state one more time that me and her are just friends! Cause got bitches and bastards anyhow spread! Any improvement i will let all of you know. Haha! I'm just seriously joking! Later her bf come hit me, i die, den she (another she) will cry and die for me. I'm again joking again! Very cold right? Lol!!
I really cherish the friendship i have with with her. Cause really without her, i cant survive till now. Not to mention Kah Kit either! He is also my best pal since childhood! Without him i may have to wash the dishes in a certain restaurant last time! Hahaha! He helped me out alot! Of course the wash dish i joking one.
I sincerely thank both of them for to have exist in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment